Are you passionate about data architecture that serves millions of requests daily, and generates massive amount of data while maintaining low latency & availability & immediate discoverability by users?
Do you want to be a key player of A team in a start-up environment?
We are looking for teammates who has this passion and who are eager to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for programming our Joker Analytics and Joker CRM tools.
- Developing and maintaining distributed Big Data services, components and tools
- Deep knowledge of Python to build real-time systems and tools
- Good knowledge of Django
- Proven experience with ORMs (e.g. Django) and RDBMS (e.g. MySQL) including development of complex SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of JS, jQuery, HTML, CSS,
- Experience in Linux
- Build automated and scalable data pipeline
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Shell Scripting, Cronjobs is a big plus
- Experience in Celery, Haystack, Rest Framework libraries is a big plus
- Familiarity with Redis on Python is a big plus
- Rest API development experience is a big plus
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least 2 years
Important Note: Only pdf file format is eligible for application!
|Job Category||Python Developer|