Joker Game is on a rapid rise! We embarked on a journey to make the best mobile games in the world and that has just begun legendarily in Turkey when we made “Batak Club”, which is one of the most popular card games in mobile app markets. We’ve reached more than 3,000,000 registered users both online and offline. It’s not only that! “Batak Club” is also featured on Top Free & Grossing Card Games lists on both App Store and Google Play. This is just the beginning. There are a lot of fancy games in the pipeline.
We’re seeking to team up with star players for our journey to go beyond the limits and make Joker Game one of the best tech companies in the world. So the question is:
Are you passionate enough to rewrite the record books of the industry and ready to be a key player of A team in our fast paced growing start-up environment?
- Development of strategies, plans and leading the execution of integrated marketing plans contains both user acquisition and retention for our titles.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to improve performance
- Deeply understand our users, what makes them keep using our products, what drives churn. Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs to ensure all teams produce outstanding creative which is consistent across all channels
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the data.
- Work closely with 3rd parties such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Other Ad Networks, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Attribution Tracking Tools, Influencers etc.
- Become a master of the following channels too: Social, Email Marketing, Notification Optimization, Social and App Store Optimization
- Manage and optimize game events daily basis such as special themes, tournaments, leaderboards, reengagement incentives
- Work closely with the team to define feature development and the messaging and marketing of all key features
- 2+ years of experience in digital advertising channels such as Facebook, Google and other related platforms
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making and ability to adopt Build – Measure – Learn cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level
- University Degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- No military obligations for male candidates
Other than contributing your career to make you a master in your field, we offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Remote working opportunity
- Private medical care
- Performance bonuses
- Other benefits such as snacks, lunch and transportation