Are you a starlet looking for a starting line-up position instead of reserved team?
Do you have a passion for gaming industry?
Are you ready to witness breaking point of our fast-paced start-up tech company?
Are you eager to execute learn, build, measure cycle again and again?
If you are new grads or seniors in related fields at the university and answering yes all the questions above, then come and join our team. We’re looking for game changer teammates in Community Management, Product Development and Marketing fields!
MT – Community Management:
You’ll be responsible for;
- Customer relations – monitoring, analyzing all user records and answering to them quickly through all the channels we have including our CRM system, support mails, social media accounts, app store reviews etc.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels and website
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
MT – Marketing:
- Making researches about competitors and target audience in order to understand and define KPIs
- Collaborating with Community Manager and Designer to define creatives of all the campaigns to reach the goals
- Analyzing and optimizing all campaigns of our games on all performance channels based on A/B test and Multivariate stats.
MT – Product:
- Overseeing daily/weekly QA processes and taking relevant actions work to ensure timely and successful launches
- Creating the best gameplay, design and game experience for our users and generating new features based on advanced data analysis
- Keeping up with game industry trends, patterns, and requirements
PLEASE ADD YOUR DESIRED FIELD TO YOUR RESUME!
|Job Category||MT - New Grads/Seniors|