Joker Game is on a rapid rise! We embarked on a journey to make the best mobile games in the world and that has just begun legendarily in Turkey when we made “Batak Club”, which is one of the most popular card games in mobile app markets. We’ve reached more than 3,000,000 registered users both online and offline. It’s not only that! “Batak Club” is also featured on Top Free & Grossing Card Games lists on both App Store and Google Play. This is just the beginning. There are a lot of fancy games in the pipeline.
We’re seeking to team up with star players for our journey to go beyond the limits and make Joker Game one of the best tech companies in the world. So the question is:
Are you passionate enough to rewrite the record books of the industry and ready to be a key player of A team in our fast paced growing start-up environment?
- Creating the best experience for existing and future games.
- Listening our Players, understanding their behaviors, solving their problems. offering awesome features and making the game more fun than ever.
- Managing the entire production cycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Developing product roadmap.
- Helping strategic decision making process of Joker Game
- 3+ years of experience on products in gaming or mobile application industries
- Ability to adopt Build – Measure – Learn cycle
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Understanding game mechanics and gameplay elements, art and content
- Ability to communicate ideas and theories clearly with the team
- Excellent English level
- University Degree
- No military obligations for male candidates
Other than contributing your career to make you a master in your field, we offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Remote working opportunity
- Private medical care
- Performance bonuses
- Other benefits such as snacks, lunch and transportation