Joker Game is on a rapid rise! We embarked on a journey to make the best mobile games in the world and that has just begun legendarily in Turkey when we made “Batak Club”, which is one of the most popular card games in mobile app markets. We’ve reached more than 4,000,000 registered users both online and offline. It’s not only that! “Batak Club” is also featured on Top Free & Grossing Card Games lists on both App Store and Google Play. This is just the beginning. There are a lot of fancy games in the pipeline.
We’re seeking to team up with star players for our journey to go beyond the limits and make Joker Game one of the best tech companies in the world. So the question is:
Are you passionate enough to rewrite the record books of the industry and ready to be a key player of A team in our fast paced growing start-up environment?
- Monitor, identify and investigate changes such as patterns, anomalies, trends in KPIs and provide insights into the underlying cause of such changes,
- Conduct a variety of ad hoc data analyses and fulfill data requests for new product/version releases, acquisition funnel, game economy, monetization flows, design documentation, marketing material, and user acquisition campaigns
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, literature reviews, and file reviews.
- Create statistical models that can predict and analyze player behavior, optimize engagement, and inform post-launch feature creation
- Report and present findings and actionable recommendations to respective teams and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other departments to determine project needs and analytics requirements
- Check and debug any data-related issues to ensure accurate tracking and maintain data integrity and resolve issues found with incorrect or incomplete datasets
- 2+ years of experience in data mining and analytics, building models with large, complex and multi-dimensional data sets
- Proficiency in SQL and querying large & complex data sets
- Skilled in statistical inference & hypothesis testing and use of statistical tools/libraries and BI/visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level
- University Degree preferably in Math, Statistics,Engineering or other quantitative field
Important Note: Only pdf file format is eligible for application!
|Job Category||Data Analyst|